Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a computer for my new bike. I'd like to find something that's wireless and has cadence and still not interfer with my H/R monitor. Is that expecting too much for one unit or will I have to settle for wireless plus wired cadence and just hope it doesn't interfer? Does anyone know if Shimano's flight deck is compatible with the '04 DA 10 spd?

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
lyleseven
490 Posts
Wintech

yellowspox said:
I'm trying to find a computer for my new bike. I'd like to find something that's wireless and has cadence and still not interfer with my H/R monitor. Is that expecting too much for one unit or will I have to settle for wireless plus wired cadence and just hope it doesn't interfer? Does anyone know if Shimano's flight deck is compatible with the '04 DA 10 spd?
Try the new Mavic WinTech; it is very nice and haven't noticed any problem with interference with HR monitor.

·
Roadbikereview member
192 Posts
Using the Vetta V100HR

I've been using the Vetta V100HR for about 4 months with no problems, I like the HR
function and setup. You get speed,trip dist.,ride time, total time, avg.speed, max.speed
cadence, odometer,stopwatch and clock. The HR monitor can be setup with 3 zone, below
target zone, in target zone and above target zone.It records the amount of time in each
zone, the avg hr in each zone. Also records the avg hr and max hr for the ride. I got this neat little package for $55.00 when it was on sale. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Highly Recommend

undefinedBeen Using Specialized Turbo Pro (New) for 4 mouths w/ no problem. Its bit expensive at $100 but you get the works (altimeter, cadence, distance etc..)

Plus the display is huge so its easy to read. Only problem is that they hasn't come out with the 2nd wheel mouting kit yet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.