Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a personalized license tag (not a vanity plate, but the real thing) that has to do with cycling? If so, what do you have?

TripleB

·
Registered
11,089 Posts
pay more than the absolute minimum for tags...uh, I don't think so.

·
a real member's member
3,880 Posts
if i still lived in texas or oklahoma, i would have to get the horned lizard on mine.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Text Font Logo Bicycle clothing Electric blue This and it's a cycling vanity tag too

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
I had no idea that the plates had so many custom options. But if they cost extra, that would explain why I never looked into it!

Just added "AYHSMB" around the plate, which most people never notice, and those who do think they're initials.

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Nature Spoke Rim

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Nothing but a voluntary tax. No thanks, it'd be better to donate to Home Page | League of American Bicyclists or your state advocacy group.
I see it differently - it promotes cycling every time you drive your vehicle. Certainly more purposeful bling than choosing a car with special wheels, colors or other cosmetic frills and less expensive to boot.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,439 Posts
I had no idea that the plates had so many custom options. But if they cost extra, that would explain why I never looked into it!

Just added "AYHSMB" around the plate, which most people never notice, and those who do think they're initials.

View attachment 316922
Is this telling us something we never knew about you, Christine? :)

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
I thought we had all agreed that "Share the road" was widely misunderstood.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts