Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Patti said:
I don't have cycling,tv so I can't help you there, but incase you didn't know, the eurosport English audio feed on http://cyclingfans.com/ just kicked in!

Patti
I finally got into cyclingtv with 13km to go, after an hour of trying.

I was watching and listening the Danish feed from cyclingfans. I had to turn the Eurosport audio off as Duffield is atrocious, and whoever the other guy they had with him was no better.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dwayne Barry said:
I finally got into cyclingtv with 13km to go, after an hour of trying.

I was watching and listening the Danish feed from cyclingfans. I had to turn the Eurosport audio off as Duffield is atrocious, and whoever the other guy they had with him was no better.
The eurosport audio wound up being about 30 seconds behind the video. It didn't make all that much difference earlier, but at the end they missed the sprint of course. What was comical is that as they called the sprint 30 seconds late they were almost in sync with a replay of it on the Danish video!

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
All I could say about today was that Levi was really hung very well in there indeed.

Valverde's win was awesome.

·
Registered
64 Posts
"Assume I'm not the only one who sends them hate mail lately. Ugh...I can't believe I paid for that service. Clunkiest interface I've ever used on the web."

I have sent them lots of hate mail for the Giro coverage - i think i tried to watch the live viewer 10 times and only once was able to get a decent viewing experience. The customer service is horrible - repeadetly told to change my "settings".

I also sent letters to those that had banner ads on their website - asking how they could support such a crappy product. probably did no good but made me feel better at that time.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's amazing they are still in business. It really is atrocious service. I didn't even bother with the Giro this year, just relied on cyclingfans.com. My recent experience is that it is usually the big races that give them trouble while smaller volume races work reasonably well. Today worked fine once I got it, but it took me an hour!

This can't be rocket science, how come they can't do it well?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.