Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
aka Zoo
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I go to cycling.tv where I have a premium and uci subscription to watch the first stage of the Tour de France and come to find out they have some new Cycling.tv Beta things on their website and it's not recognizing my login and can't find my account. When will cycling.tv stop f'ing around with their site until they find something that has been tested? And to think...they just had to do this right when the tour starts. Anyone else having issues with the new site?

·
What offseason?
534 Posts
They sent out an email on Tuesday to all subscribers that includes your new login and password... pretty stupid that they can't migrate their old user database to their new site, but I can get in with the new login info.

It is worth pointing out that they are not showing the tour. They have the "LeTour Toujours" which is a daily highlight video available (created by the ASO) available at any of dozens of online sites - including CyclingNews, VeloNews and the official TDF website.

·
aka Zoo
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gray8110 said:
They sent out an email on Tuesday to all subscribers that includes your new login and password... pretty stupid that they can't migrate their old user database to their new site, but I can get in with the new login info.

It is worth pointing out that they are not showing the tour. They have the "LeTour Toujours" which is a daily highlight video available (created by the ASO) available at any of dozens of online sites - including CyclingNews, VeloNews and the official TDF website.
Never received an email...

so who's covering the tour then? Highlights are crap...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.