Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I go to Cycling.tv the video starts playing, there is no contact information. I would like to get the premium version, but nothing on the page mentions how to get it. All I have is the video on the left and the shedule on the right. Tried doing a google search and nothing.
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
it's easy............

launch Cycling_TV
click on the Premium tab under the viewing screen
then click the log on tab for Premium Service.
You'll find what you're looking for on the next page...
cheers,
Stephen

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not bale to view anything below the viewing screen

I can't even view the stuff on the far ride hand side. I have tried to minimize the page but it looks like the page is to big for my screen

·
Registered
37 Posts
Screen resolution?

toronto-rider said:
I can't even view the stuff on the far ride hand side. I have tried to minimize the page but it looks like the page is to big for my screen
Looks like you need pretty high resolution and the page doesn't resize well at all. Try increasing your computer resolution. I'm at 1280 x 768 on my laptop and it barely fits.

Also try using Internet Explorer for this particular site if you're currently using Firefox.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I left out one step (sorry)

after clicking on the Premium box you need to click the switch tab.
a Premium Service ad will play on the screen and the appropriate tabs will
show on the left.
did you cure your resolution issues?
stephen

·
Registered
279 Posts
Regarding the Premium option...

When you are watching a live event, or an archived event, is it commercial free???

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,882 Posts
I thought about it, too. It's 20GBP, or like $35 US.

What I can't figure out is how to watch the "live" stuff that's supposed to be free...

·
Registered
467 Posts
That seems like a pretty reasonable deal.Nothing more motivating on off days or recovery days than sitting on my arse and watch other people ride.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts