Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having trouble with the feed from cycling.tv? This morning, I tried to watch the end of the Basque race and kept getting an error for the feed. Even when I try and watch some of the archived videos, I am having trouble. With Paris Roubaix this weekend, I would hate to think that cycling.tv has been so successful that they have sold too many subscriptions and do not have the bandwidth to broadcast to all of their members. Last year was different with free broadcasts. I paid for a membership so I am entitled to my feed.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
sbindra said:
Anyone else having trouble with the feed from cycling.tv? This morning, I tried to watch the end of the Basque race and kept getting an error for the feed. Even when I try and watch some of the archived videos, I am having trouble. With Paris Roubaix this weekend, I would hate to think that cycling.tv has been so successful that they have sold too many subscriptions and do not have the bandwidth to broadcast to all of their members. Last year was different with free broadcasts. I paid for a membership so I am entitled to my feed.

Yeah I lost it this morning and couldn't get it back.

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
sbindra said:
The have like 4 different servers in the settings section. You might want to try one of the secondary servers.

·
The view is the reward
417 Posts
Sintesi said:
The have like 4 different servers in the settings section. You might want to try one of the secondary servers.
I don't think that will make a different. They should be load balancing automatically although if they give you the option to choose a server then maybe not.

Does anybody else find the interface to cycling.tv awkward and slow?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got a great connection. Possibly, because there were little traffic during the time that I connected. As a mater of fact, I was surprised by the quality of the pictures and audio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts