Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
goodbye fraudriguez
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of you know about this webcast channel, but man! it is awesome to be able to watch these early season races live, just like the Belgans do. I signed up for the "premium" channel and the picture quality is even better. My understanding is that they are going to cover the Tour of Basque country as well. De panne coverage has been great. I feel that this is the only true future for those of us who want more coverage than OLN, highlights, et. al.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am confused

there seems two subscriptions - one for premium (for a year, ~$39 or so), one for OLN international cycling (until end of may $19.99). Can I get Giro only with OLN one, or with premium channel?

·
goodbye fraudriguez
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotta pay to play

MaRider said:
I am confused

there seems two subscriptions - one for premium (for a year, ~$39 or so), one for OLN international cycling (until end of may $19.99). Can I get Giro only with OLN one, or with premium channel?
My understanding is that you pay $39 for the cycling.tv content, and an additional $19.99 for the OLN coverage of the Giro. You can choose either or both. If you use paypal there is a several hour delay to activation.

·
In-House Counsel
579 Posts
mountaineer said:
My understanding is that you pay $39 for the cycling.tv content, and an additional $19.99 for the OLN coverage of the Giro. You can choose either or both. If you use paypal there is a several hour delay to activation.
If you do paypal, it's actually almost instantaneous. Mine was activated only a short time after paying for the Premium subscription.

·
likes to eat donuts
827 Posts
Question about cycling.tv

Unless I missed it, I don't recall seeing or reading anywhere how long each days coverage will be on cycling.tv. Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks,
MD

·
In-House Counsel
579 Posts
piano said:
Unless I missed it, I don't recall seeing or reading anywhere how long each days coverage will be on cycling.tv. Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks,
MD
Each day is different. There's always coverage every day, whether live or archived races. There's also a daily news show that is live.

For live races though, the length of coverage depends on the race. For tomorrow, the Paris-Roubaix, they're showing the whole thing as it would be shown in France, Belgium, etc.

The other day they also had a double feature. They showed Gent-Wevelgem and after that the 3rd (I think it was) stage of the Tour of the Basque Country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts