Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Are there any other cycling.tv premium subscribers out there having trouble viewing the Gent-Wevelgem? I've viewed a few races on the premium archives but this is the first time I'm trying to view a live event. Any helpis appreciated.

·
pass the hot sauce
196 Posts
tourdreamer said:
Are there any other cycling.tv premium subscribers out there having trouble viewing the Gent-Wevelgem? I've viewed a few races on the premium archives but this is the first time I'm trying to view a live event. Any helpis appreciated.
I'm on with premium, no problems... just wish my connection speed (cable modem) would allow me access to a higher bitrate stream (better picture quality). Unfortunately, COMCAST has over-sold their capacity in my area. :rolleyes:

You might want to try to go to the settings tab and run cycling.tv's speed test. This will ensure that you are connecting to the correct stream based on your connection speed. Then, you will see a combo box that changes the method and server you are connecting with (I think http vs mms). Anyway, play around with that setting and see if it changes anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts