Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
moderator alert

Patti said:
With the big stage today, I just wanted to get this post up early in case anyone is looking for live streaming of the stage...

http://cyclingfans.com, as always, has a number of live feeds now... video, audio, tickers, etc.

This is going to be an exciting one!!!

Patti
The user: "Patti" is a shill or spammer working for cyclingfans. Check out the posts in "her" profile using the keyword: cyclingfans. She may also be "DeltaDawn" on BikeRadar and "LittleSally" on bikeforums.net

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
spamalert said:
The user: "Patti" is a shill or spammer working for cyclingfans. Check out the posts in "her" profile using the keyword: cyclingfans. She may also be "DeltaDawn" on BikeRadar and "LittleSally" on bikeforums.net
Uh... thanks but no thanks. :rolleyes: Patti's post on free streaming video for the biggest day in the Tour is welcome!

The video stream is free, even if she is part of cyclingfans they only make cash off of ad sales dude.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I don't work for cyclingfans.com. But since I found their site I’ve been able to watch live cycling again. I just want to help other people who are in my position (no cable) to do that too.

Patti

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.