1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Call me a Fred
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,086 Posts
I agree. My first instinct would have been to pummel the idiot but with a baby in the carrier my first priority would have been to safeguard the child. I am glad it turned out OK in the long run.

·
Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,955 Posts
Oh, who's got the baby fat now?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I think her response was wreckless. She doesn't have any idea what that guy is capable of. Sure most of boulder is in public view (but not enough to deter the grope in the first place) She put her kid at risk. The perp could have stopped and come back at her for god knows what, hurt her or her child. Stupid, very stupid.

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
I don't know.

fleck said:
I think her response was wreckless. She doesn't have any idea what that guy is capable of. Sure most of boulder is in public view (but not enough to deter the grope in the first place) She put her kid at risk. The perp could have stopped and come back at her for god knows what, hurt her or her child. Stupid, very stupid.
Stupid? I don't know. I think women get tired of being the victim. Good for her. Too bad she didn't have frame pump handy to beat him senseless.

Also, she wasn't putting herself in too much danger. Yeah, he could have tried to turn around or whatever but for all we know she was a 100 feet back. Again, good for her.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Ridgetop said:
Stupid? I don't know. I think women get tired of being the victim. Good for her. Too bad she didn't have frame pump handy to beat him senseless.

Also, she wasn't putting herself in too much danger. Yeah, he could have tried to turn around or whatever but for all we know she was a 100 feet back. Again, good for her.
100 feet turn into nothing reall fast when he flips a u-turn after a corner. Her infant was strapped to her back. Whipping out a frame pump would be a great idea with her kid right there in harms way :rolleyes:

I'm sure she was tired of being a victim but a grope is pretty lame to put your child at risk like that. I'm not going to be convinced she did anything but use poor judgement.

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Charge the max, plea it down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.