1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Convict him of what, swearing? Cussing? Throwing things? I've seen better arguements at the local elementary school. That was weak. Come visit Texas sometime, we get down over here. But that's not a good thing. I would have chased that guy down and ...well, you know.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Excellent. The cyclist stayed calm, the motorist made an Arse of himself and was convicted. Rare but the way it is supposed to work..

·
"El Bwana"
4,399 Posts
No wonder he got convicted - he's driving on the wrong side of the road.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
If they're in L.A., why are they driving on the wrong side of the street?

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Hollywood said:
yyyyyeah. You left out the whole "stuffing him into the curb" with a vehicle thing.

congrats to the cyclist.
Throwing things at a cyclist after pushing him off the road ... I'm sure nothing bad could ever come of either of those.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
Karbon Kev said:
It's in the UK you guys .....
No way! They're speaking English. There's no way this is from the UK, it's gotta be in America.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hollywood said:
yyyyyeah. You left out the whole "stuffing him into the curb" with a vehicle thing.

congrats to the cyclist.

Guess I've been really stuffed into a curb where me and the car actually made contact, then I caught up and kicked the door of the car in.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Wait. So this is NOT in the US?

·
always right sometimes
1,832 Posts
Hooben said:
Convict him of what, swearing? Cussing? Throwing things? I've seen better arguements at the local elementary school. That was weak. Come visit Texas sometime, we get down over here. But that's not a good thing. I would have chased that guy down and ...well, you know.

You sound really tough. I guess everything is bigger in Texas:rolleyes: Looked to me like he was intentionally swerving his bus in front of the cyclist. Yeh....that is really safe:thumbsup: We really are not sure what your point is. I guess that you are cooler because cars actually really hit YOU on the road...huh?

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
mate

that law hasn't mattered since nih eene thir E seven

1 - 18 of 18 Posts