Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OUTLAW BIKER
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a cyclist for many years, one thing I've noticed is the cycling community as a whole is one of the nicest and most caring groups of people around. All it takes is someone needing help and we rally.
Some of the people on this site are pretty amazing, they make things and do things that are just plain cool.
I think if one of us is able to help another than why not? So if you have a business and can help out a fellow cyclist in these economic times it is pretty much our duty to rally for one another.

I’ll go first, my company offers a free business website and great discounts at signup for advertising and promotions. I can help with any of the technical stuff to get the new site up and running and will offer my help for free to anyone that mentions this thread. At signup use “road bike review” as the salescode and that account will get my personal attention. I hope this helps the people that need it.

I’d like to challenge all the others here that have the ability to help one another not only to get through some tough times but hopefully to succeed in the future. So, if you have a business or know someone that does and we can help each other than do the right thing and post it.

If we can help just one person make it through a tough situation maybe we can all be better for it.

Click here for me to help you: http://www.gotbiz.com :thumbsup:

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i have no use for this, but i like the idea. (courtesy first and bump).

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I like the idea of this thread too... don't need any help but can offer some. I am primarily a .NET programmer but also know HTML/CSS, PHP, ASP.NET, C#, VB.net, C, C++, etc so if anyone needs coding help just drop me a PM. I can setup WordPress themes, Drupal themes, etc as well.

I also have helped a few people with photo fixing in the past, although I am not the best. I can do some minor color/lighting fixing as well as cloning/removal. I have also done some website designs and can offer my services there too for free. Again just toss me a PM.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
CActuskid said:
every time I get a flat on my gruop ride, I am unable to change my own flat, it is almost annoying...lol

but I would do the same.. :)
i hope you at least carry a tube and pump.

·
OUTLAW BIKER
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Video

Here's a sample video, we're working on some new ones also.
Feed back is welcome,
and No, I don't have any high end parts I'm giving away.... :)
We've had some people take advantage of the offer and hope everyone gets a chance to check it out.

When signing up use "Road Bike Review" in the Sales Code entry and get special deals.

Free Business Website

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
If anybody needs occupational health and safety advice, I'm the guy.....

I also carry a spare patch kit and pump in my car- every once in a while I drive past someone that's forgotten one or the other, and is sadly sitting on the side of the road eyeing a flat (or walking while wheeling their bike along) ;-)

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
saf-t said:
I also carry a spare patch kit and pump in my car- every once in a while I drive past someone that's forgotten one or the other, and is sadly sitting on the side of the road eyeing a flat (or walking while wheeling their bike along) ;-)
That's actually an awesome idea. :thumbsup:

·
OUTLAW BIKER
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
saf-t said:
If anybody needs occupational health and safety advice, I'm the guy.....

That is a very cool thing!!
Good Karma your way...

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm going to start packing a repair kit in my truck.

I can solve all your persky rubix cube's that are cluttering up your desks. Less than 2 minutes each!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts