Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

I am newbie in this sport and been riding alone the past couple of weeks. I want to try riding with a group; do you all know of any groups in the Irving / Dallas area?

I live in the Las Colinas area of Irving and am also new to the area so hoping this will be a good way to network with new people as well.

·
Have good, get give
964 Posts
Your best bet is to start with the saturday bike mart rides in the richardson store. www.bikemart.com

There are other smaller clubs that meet in other areas. Not sure about las colinas, but that's a pretty decent area to ride so I assume there are a few groups out that way.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Couple of options that are close 1) Bicycles, Inc. in Coppell and 2) Mad Duck in Grapevine. Check out there websites for information. Most stores have varying types of rides. The are also groups is a group in Carrolloton that does some rides in the Las Colinas area. I have yet to ride in a large group myself. Good Luck.

·
i like whiskey
8,493 Posts
Brinks has a couple of rides that go off every week too. There is a big Brinks office on 635 near Royal Ln. They leave from that area. There are some good roads out that way, esp. on the weekends when the work traffic is down.

I'll second Mad Duck and Bicycles Inc suggestions. Bluebonnet Bicycles is up on 35 in Lewisville. They have rides too. You should be able to find a bunch to go with pretty easily.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.