Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just because of some cool weather, and some dampness, those big sissies up in the Kenosha area, decided to cancel my planned activity this morning.
I ask you.....What's this world coming to, when riders are afraid of a little inclement weather.
Here's a picture out my front door this morning.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Babies.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
did the official USCF race flier say "rain or shine" ?

I think you have a case, if it did.

our local Tuesday nighter is infamous for that - the promoter will check the weather at 4pm and decide if he's gonna get wet or not. If he thinks it'll rain, he cancels the race. First race rolls at 5:30, so people are already dealing with crosstown traffic etc by that time.

The flyer says "rain or shine"

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The word "snow" isn't in the flyer.
I'm real glad that the club's website came out last night at 8:00 with the cancellation notice. I would have been very peeved if I drove all the way up there.
(to tell the truth, I wouldn't have gone. Kenosha was predicted to have over 6" of snow)

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
The word "snow" isn't in the flyer.
I'm real glad that the club's website came out last night at 8:00 with the cancellation notice. I would have been very peeved if I drove all the way up there.
(to tell the truth, I wouldn't have gone. Kenosha was predicted to have over 6" of snow)
i got an ABR e-mail that had it canceled on saturday night. the wife received a different e-mail saying it had be canceled earlier on saturday. damn snow.

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
A couple of shots from here. About half way between you and Kenosha. - TF

·
Opus was just napping
21,669 Posts
They need a big dose of...Htfu...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Grumpy...you need to start doing full contact knitting in that area since they cancel a crit just because of a few snowflakes sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts