Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I had heard rumors that an angry ex-wife or girlfriend was involved and had spiked the sample or supplements. It has certainly taken a long time to get to this point.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Coming up on TWO whole years since the Tom Danielson failed a USADA test on the eve of the 2015 Tour of Utah.

What is going on? Not that he'll ever ride pro again, but shouldn't a judgment have been issued by now? Is it possible that nothing ever will be announced?

In case you're wondering what he is up to, TD is running a coaching business these days called Cinch Cycling in Boulder County, Colorado, USA and puts on rides in Tucson and Italy.

338 Posts
None of this matters. The TdF was just won by the leading doper, on the leading doping team, who's base is the UK, the nation that took over the leading doping program after the US got exposed. The whole thing is an f---ing joke.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
I share Tilford's opinion on Danielson

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
None of this matters. The TdF was just won by the leading doper, on the leading doping team, who's base is the UK, the nation that took over the leading doping program after the US got exposed. The whole thing is an f---ing joke.
Please provide your proof.

Mind you its not that I care for Froome and or sky but I care less for baseless accusations. So your proof please.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts