Banned
7,191 Posts

·
Cheese is my copilot
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CurbDestroyer said:
That frame and fork has possibility galore
Yup. The owner already said she doesn't want to put $$ into it, so I guess its mine now by default. Too small for me but it'll fit my sweetie I think and touring will be just the thing once the kids are off to college. Guess I'll hang it on the wall for a while....

·
Premium Member
20,696 Posts
wooglin said:
Yup. The owner already said she doesn't want to put $$ into it, so I guess its mine now by default. Too small for me but it'll fit my sweetie I think and touring will be just the thing once the kids are off to college. Guess I'll hang it on the wall for a while....
If you have time, I'd remove the BB, stem and seat post now.....maybe re-grease and reinstall....That BB might need some elbow grease to remove

·
Cheese is my copilot
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup, bolt on spider. Pic tomorrow.

I think whoever put it together last was trained in the "can't use too much grease" school (like me). Sweet. There's not much left, but nothing is frozen either. I'll leave the fixed cup for the shop rats. Might let 'em take off the freewheel too. Just for practice. Lol. :)

·
Banned
7,191 Posts
wooglin said:

I think whoever put it together last was trained in the "can't use too much grease" school (like me). Sweet. There's not much left, but nothing is frozen either. I'll leave the fixed cup for the shop rats. Might let 'em take off the freewheel too. Just for practice. Lol. :)
Sweet- wonder if it fits TA rings...

·
Premium Member
20,696 Posts
wooglin said:

good news...I'm from the same school....If a little grease is good, a lot must be better

·
angel of the morning
2,992 Posts
dearest Wooglin,

you know how I've always loved you and stuff ... well, if'n you die or sumtin' can you leave me them racks in your will.

p.s. I think you got the dating about right. looks good. nice ride. japanese tourers are hot stuff. I gotta little project going on but I'm too scared to post about it because Dave's Panasonic is just way cool. all lotus' are cool ... always loved their pale pink metallic paint on some their their upscale race bikes.

Tsunoda musta made bikes for a few Japanese manufacturers, no?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.