· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is DM now? Is he back racing yet, what team if so?....:rolleyes:

· Registered
9,274 Posts
Not good

Argentius said:
Suspended until 23 June. Signed with Prodir / Saunier Duval, and will take the start in this years Tour de France, hoping to win the prologue.
If I lost my place on the tour team to someone that hadn't proven his worth for over two years I'd be spitting tacks and looking for a new team. It's doubtful after all this time out of racing that he's going to do anything special, even in the prologue, so it's poor rider management in my view to have Millar riding in the tour.

· Registered
6,422 Posts
Prodir...

hayaku said:
If I lost my place on the tour team to someone that hadn't proven his worth for over two years I'd be spitting tacks and looking for a new team. It's doubtful after all this time out of racing that he's going to do anything special, even in the prologue, so it's poor rider management in my view to have Millar riding in the tour.
They don't have too many cards to play. Might as well let the doper give it a try for a win a TT or prologue.

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mav616 said:
Where is DM now? Is he back racing yet, what team if so?....:rolleyes:
Yeah, I hope DMs on the tour squad, it will be fun to see what Jack can do without the magic beans...:)

· Not Banned
49,249 Posts
Well Simoni has his

own magic bean story as well,lest we forget. damn coke laced candies from his auntie....
At least I like the way Millar handled his bust. Admitted it, explained why he did it (at least his take),served his time.

· Registered
12,083 Posts
atpjunkie said:
own magic bean story as well,lest we forget. damn coke laced candies from his auntie....
At least I like the way Millar handled his bust. Admitted it, explained why he did it (at least his take),served his time.
dont forget the part where he refused until the cops explained how the fellows in jail would view his shaved legs. Then he admitted and played a saint.

· Registered
157 Posts
hayaku said:
If anyone has lost there place to DM it will be because they have showed less promise in recent months than DM. However saying that, like Magno says i dont think they have to many strings to there bow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.