Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im not really that disappointed.

What I am impressed at is the paper's editors, and photographers that put this on the front page of the website.... they took 34 photos and put this one on the front page...

Gotta hand it to the girl...(aka Brit Spears) she obviously puts on a good show. Maybe they were checking to see if she was wearing underwear?

·
...?
1,481 Posts
ummmm.... who is this thread about??

//I'd probably hit it.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Is that Brit? I can't tell.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Get a Mac!

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
funknuggets said:

What I am impressed at is the paper's editors, and photographers that put this on the front page of the website.... they took 34 photos and put this one on the front page...

Gotta hand it to the girl... she obviously puts on a good show. Maybe they were checking to see if she was wearing underwear?

Good Lord, from the angle that pic was taken from it looks like one of the dancers is giving Brit her yearly exam. Up to her elbow! :eek:

·
World's 1st Anal-rapist
1,086 Posts
Sock puppet?

·
Opus was just napping
21,671 Posts
Ridgetop said:
Is that Brit? I can't tell.
That is probably because she is wearing underwear.

For a while with the shaved head and the umbrella...the only way to identify her was by her va-j--j.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Lmao>>>>

·
Cyclocross fool
448 Posts
Turtleherder said:
Good Lord, from the angle that pic was taken from it looks like one of the dancers is giving Brit her yearly exam. Up to her elbow! :eek:
I think Brit gets that examined more often than yearly . . . .

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
Turtleherder said:
Birthing a horse?

·
Registered
277 Posts
and this was the equally unflattering photo that was in the print edition of the Star today, I'm no fan but it seems they made an effort to show in the worst possible light.

·
...?
1,481 Posts
woah..... I just threw up in my mouth a little. would NOT hit it.... I repeat, would DEFINITLY NOT hit it under any circumstance.

//I was most likely high when previously stating I might
///Brit should pose upside down all the time from now on, Its a good angle for her.

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
funknuggets said:
OK, I'm a cranky ex-reporter...and I'd probably still hit it, if it were just there. But there's nothing more pressing for the paper's Web site than Britney's annual exam? That's why I'm cranky and ex-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts