Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Quit upgrading & ride!
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a deep seated unhealthy craving for a De Rosa Cinquanta

Someone, please put me out of my misery & tell me it isn't as gorgeous as it looks, so smooth, so light, so...........CARBON!

I'm off to lie down now & stare at my Merak

·
Registered
408 Posts
Cat 3 boy said:
I have a deep seated unhealthy craving for a De Rosa Cinquanta

Someone, please put me out of my misery & tell me it isn't as gorgeous as it looks, so smooth, so light, so...........CARBON!

I'm off to lie down now & stare at my Merak
They make steel too ya know...here's my '03 Corum/Chorus right after build. My (more humble) sights are fixed merely on the King.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Crankist said:
They make steel too ya know...here's my '03 Corum/Chorus right after build. My (more humble) sights are fixed merely on the King.
Let me know what cottonwood you're going to leave that leaning against during your next break so I can steal it.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
steel

uh yeah, am presently eyeballing Molteni Orange Primato to add to the stable
mmmm Lugs, mmmmmmm orange.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
nice with the Ravenswood logo Terry

I grew up about a mile from the winery. Used Castle Road (where it's located) for Hill repeats. BIG ZINS give me GRINS. nice Corum as well, sweet paint. is it just me or do DeRosas really look better dressed in Campy? (not trying to start a S vs C war, strictly an aesthetic question). as a larger rider most DeRosas fall into the 'not recommended to what are you thinking big guy?' zone.

·
Registered
662 Posts
And this is my DeRosa:

There is an Selle Italia SLR saddle mounted instead Ritchey, that is on the pic.

·
Registered
662 Posts
bconneraz said:
Here's mine.
This Molteni Neo Primato is one of the best looking bikes I have ever seen. I like this paint scheme very much. It is on pair with that other Primato that I have recently seen on the net. Will try to find pic.....here it is :)

It is a dead race between two for me :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
This looks like team Gewiss colors not Molteni.

smokva said:
This Molteni Neo Primato is one of the best looking bikes I have ever seen. I like this paint scheme very much. It is on pair with that other Primato that I have recently seen on the net. Will try to find pic.....here it is :)

It is a dead race between two for me :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
You got me wrong...Molteni is the orange one, the one from bconneraz. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.