Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. . . when it is raining (and I know it doesn't happen very much), other drivers can't see your car very well, even in the daytime. The same applies for fog.

I know you can see your car, but that's because you're sitting in it.

Notice also, that you can see my car pretty well. Do you know why? Because I have my freakin' lights on, that's why.

In sum, turn on your lights for crying out loud.

-Pablo

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chain said:
Pablo, It appears that nobody read you post....
Appeared. You just read it. :D

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chain said:
I haven't wandered over here in a while. Mostly just stuck in the lounge.

You are getting a bit closer to moving aren't you? I think you said August. That's not too far away.
These regional forums are an absolute backwater. I normally just use the "New Posts" search.

We're moving at the beginning of September, but we're gettign hitched in about three weeks. :2:

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chain said:
Very cool. Big wedding or small?
It's gotten bigger. :rolleyes: We started out planning on 100 people max and a simple brunch wedding. Yadda Yadda Yadda. 200 people were invited (it looks like 125 will show) and there is now a BBQ the night before for out of towners, mostly family (not the rehersal divnner), the brunch wedding, and an organized after party. It'll all be cool, but it was more wedding than I hoped. It snowballed a bit on us, but mainly on me.

·
Seat's not level
19,392 Posts
Pablo said:
It's gotten bigger. :rolleyes: We started out planning on 100 people max and a simple brunch wedding. Yadda Yadda Yadda. 200 people were invited (it looks like 125 will show) and there is now a BBQ the night before for out of towners, mostly family (not the rehersal divnner), the brunch wedding, and an organized after party. It'll all be cool, but it was more wedding than I hoped. It snowballed a bit on us, but mainly on me.
Ours started heading that direction and we then bailed on the local wedding. Flew off to Hawaii and had my Uncle who is a chaplain in the army do the ceremony. Cut the event from a few hundred down to 18 including his NCO. It was nice and small.

Have fun with it. Hope you survive. It sounds like you will need a good recovery ride after the honeymoon.

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chain said:
Ours started heading that direction and we then bailed on the local wedding. Flew off to Hawaii and had my Uncle who is a chaplain in the army do the ceremony. Cut the event from a few hundred down to 18 including his NCO. It was nice and small.

Have fun with it. Hope you survive. It sounds like you will need a good recovery ride after the honeymoon.
It'll be fun. I'm just more of a small event, low key kind of guy. If the paretns (hers) had their way, the snowball would be an avalanche.

I'll need some downtime after the honeymoon, but mainly because we'll be cruising around in Peru.

·
Seat's not level
19,392 Posts
Pablo said:
It'll be fun. I'm just more of a small event, low key kind of guy. If the paretns (hers) had their way, the snowball would be an avalanche.

I'll need some downtime after the honeymoon, but mainly because we'll be cruising around in Peru.
I was very lucky that mine was small. I'm pretty much a non-event kind of guy.

Have fun in Peru. Sounds great. Take lots of pics and share some when you get back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.