Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!111eleventy11!!!!!

Happy birfday, imbasil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hope your brifters stay rust free (totally k[]d3...)


...and like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,615 Posts
Oh my goodness that cake looks incredible. The dog thinks so too.


HAPPY BIRFDAY KRAMSTER! I wish you an awesome year rolling around in that mud you so enjoy. (not k0de).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
Happy birthday Kram :) Here's to many more years on the bike!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,519 Posts
Happy Birthday, Kram!!!

For your birthday I went to the Site Feedback forum and agreed with your post. :thumbsup:
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,428 Posts
Happy Birthday, here, I'll share some of my birthday cake my mother made...oh wait...

:D:D:D:D

Welcome to the five-oh! club?
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
His birthday is like, tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
uzziefly said:
His birthday is like, tomorrow.
Busted!! :eek: However, since he's in PA, it's officially it's his birthday, so....
HAPPY BDAY KRAM!! :)

Besides, wouldn't you rather be wished happy bday the day BEFORE rather than the day AFTER your bday? :)
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
RoadBikeVirgin said:
Busted!! :eek: However, since he's in PA, it's officially it's his birthday, so....
HAPPY BDAY KRAM!! :)

Besides, wouldn't you rather be wished happy bday the day BEFORE rather than the day AFTER your bday? :)
Well, it wasn't when this thread came up.

//What, you mean like if his Lounge family totally forgot his birthday and no one wished him at all? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
uzziefly said:
Well, it wasn't when this thread came up.

//What, you mean like if his Lounge family totally forgot his birthday and no one wished him at all? :D
If you guys didn't wish me a happy birthday on my birthday (or before) - yes, I'd probably cry for like a week solid - total emo - I'd be inconsolable :cryin:
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
Happy birthday Kramminator.

Here ya go:
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
RoadBikeVirgin said:
If you guys didn't wish me a happy birthday on my birthday (or before) - yes, I'd probably cry for like a week solid - total emo - I'd be inconsolable :cryin:
Emo n()()b.
 

·
Game on, b*tches!
Joined
·
13,467 Posts
Thanks all my lownje and facebook peeps. Yes, it's the big 5-OH! Spent teh day before skiing and will likely NNC this afternoon. Mrs K gots me 2 six packs of some very fine PA beers, Troegs scratch 17 and 18, a winter pils and a rye IPA. Some very good stuff.
 

·
Game on, b*tches!
Joined
·
13,467 Posts
OMG!! It's the masked Elwoodenheimer!
 

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
Many more....

Len
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,924 Posts
Kram said:
Mrs K gots me 2 six packs of some very fine PA beers,......................

iron city light?........congrat's kid.......pfffffffffffft....50.......no big deal........
 

·
Festina Lente'
Joined
·
11,508 Posts
2 six packs? She tryint to get ya drunk?! :ihih:

Happy Bday dude!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top