·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
151.67 cans of Jolt Cola

I wonder if that's regular Jolt, or Jolt x2?

and

352.26 Hershey's Special Dark

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
201 cans of Red Bull would kill me with caffeine, but I'm reasonably certain my body's threshold for bull urine is substantially lower.

Isn't that what Taurine is? Or am I just confused, and it's not actually the blending of the words "Taurus" and "Urine?"

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
After 181.42 cans of SoBe Adrenaline Rush, I'd be pushing up daisies

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
"126.26 cans of Pimp Juice"
"126.26 shots of Espresso"

My favorite:
"292.27 cans of Royal Crown Cola + You = Death"

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
kpcw said:
You did OD on caffeine, you flat-lined and the only thing that brought you back was pron. The Drs and womin nurses showed pron in the ER and you returned, you came back from the light. Thank effin God you did.
moreon

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
kpcw said:
You did OD on caffeine, you flat-lined and the only thing that brought you back was pron. The Drs and womin nurses showed pron in the ER and you returned, you came back from the light. Thank effin God you did.
real question is how long could the J's watch pUrn straight before keeling over.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
106.83 shots of Espresso + You = Death or 213.66 cans of Whoop Ass to push up daisies. Nice.

PS. WTF is Whoop Ass?

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
89.43 cups of drip coffee. A little less, I suspect, since I like it strong....

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
rogger said:
106.83 shots of Espresso + You = Death or 213.66 cans of Whoop Ass to push up daisies. Nice.

PS. WTF is Whoop Ass?

Here is a still life of some energy drinks I've found around the US and Germany. Gas stations are your friend when you collect energy drinks. Rogger - a can of open and consumed Whoop Ass is in there.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
2502.50 bottles of Snapple Decaffeinated Lemon Tea + You = Death

but would having to p*ss it all out kill me first before I ever got to 2500?

It would take 2,815.31 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to put you down

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Here is a still life of some energy drinks I've found around the US and Germany.
I want the bawls.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thinkcooper said:
Here is a still life of some energy drinks I've found around the US and Germany. Gas stations are your friend when you collect energy drinks. Rogger - a can of open and consumed Whoop Ass is in there.
Vodka and sugarfree Red Bull will give you a really strange buzz...don't accept Rock Star as a substitute or bad hangovers will ensue.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
thinkcooper said:
All the ones I've sampled are tooth dissolving evil, I think you'd die earlier from acute diabetes than cafeine poisoning drinking them. :eek:

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
Did you guys notice the "SM All Talk" with the topless chick in leather, or the two cans that came with condoms? Those wacky raver-friendly Germans.

A bit of trivia. Redbull is by design UV reactive. It glows under Black/UV light a vivid yellow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts