Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a pair of Bontrager Race X-lite carbon tubulars. However, they are going on a Bianchi Freccia Celeste (Team colors). Because of this, I don't this the Bonty red decals will help the look of my ride. On top of that, I don't exactly want to brag about putting american wheels on an otherwise all italian bike. So, is there a safe way to remove the decals from the carbon rims? Thanks

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hair dryer

1234tuba said:
Just got a pair of Bontrager Race X-lite carbon tubulars. However, they are going on a Bianchi Freccia Celeste (Team colors). Because of this, I don't this the Bonty red decals will help the look of my ride. On top of that, I don't exactly want to brag about putting american wheels on an otherwise all italian bike. So, is there a safe way to remove the decals from the carbon rims? Thanks
A regular hair dryer on high heat will usually soften up the adhesive and make the decals easier to remove in one piece.

-R

·
Juanmoretime
2,201 Posts
I removed mine.

I have a set of American Classic 38mm and they just pealed right off. It was less than five minutes to pull the 12 stickers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts