Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I've got about 200 miles on them now and they are definitely keepers! I've gotten alot of complements on them and they work really well. I am still deciding if I will rotate them up just a bit or keep them where they are. I've always been used to the top almost having a slight angle up on the shifter and these are completely flat. Where it is now are the best drops I have ever used! Very comfortable and the drop is just right. I have wide, short hands and these fit perfectly and I can still reach my brake levers with ease.

The Power Egg area is very nice and you almost don't want to move off of it back onto the shifters. My only gripe on the whole bar is that it actually has the word "Power Egg" on the top of mine which is a little dorky. Even without taping over it, the whole area fits the hand very well with no numbness.

I'd highly recommend it!

·
Velodramatic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Additional Phazer Images

Here are more images of my Phazer bar (clear coat carbon version) as promised. It's a beautiful piece of carbon.<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

·
Registered
1 Posts
Deda Phazer T Bolts

Hi,
Someone is selling me a Deda Phazer handlebar without the t bolts that come with it - to attach the levers onto the bars.

Can you direct me to where I can find these t bolts as replacement parts? I have Shimano Ultegra levers.

Or alternatively can I get some other bolts to fit the levers. If so what specs should they be

Thanks,

Sam

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone had trouble getting the levers to be tight? I have some super record levers and they aren't coming tight. Is there a plastic piece or something in addition to the metal "bolt" that I'm missing?

I ordered mine thru All bicycles on internet. Good price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sam-

I am installing my Phazer now and using the Campy bolts. Would be glad to give you my Shimano bolts. I won't be using them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm considering this bar, with Shimano Ultegra, but can't find the velonews article that had an issue with that combination. Anyone have experience with the Phazer and Shimano? Can you get to a flat bar/hoods transition?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm considering this bar, with Shimano Ultegra, but can't find the velonews article that had an issue with that combination. Anyone have experience with the Phazer and Shimano? Can you get to a flat bar/hoods transition?
did you ever try the Phazer/ Ultegra combo? interested in your results since I have ultegra also.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts