Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
goofygoober said:
Hi,
I've seen this frame on the deda website and like the look of it.
Has anyone ridden one and can give me their opinion on it re: value for money, build quality etc etc?
Thanks
It is a very good frame. There are a a few brands using this model namely Bianchi.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ribelle

Ribelle is a Monoscoque frame made by Dedacciai. So companies will buy it from Dedacciai and Sell it as their brand. Very comon this days. It is a good frame and I will be bringing a couple to the States mainly inn Florida next week. The only thing is that I will be bringing it in my Brand with the seat post clamp laser engraved and in a few colors. And also I will be matching it with a Black Wave deda curved fork to match the seat stay. They will be a hit since Dedacciai already ran out of them until March but a few companies already are marketing it. It will be a matter of price and color for people to buy it.
I will never buy a plain not painted frame since then I will have to pay to get it painted and warranties are kind of wack.

I should post pictures soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I realize this is an old thread but I now have a Deda Ribelle with Campy Record and Deda synapsi bars and I love it. Light, fast, stable. I got mine from Bringheli. He was great to talk to on the phone but held the bike way too long before shipping it. I got the frame two days before the race and didn't have time to build it myself (so I paid someone to do it for me and was not happy.

Anyway, I now have about 300 miles on it and am loving it. Great bike, great frame. I can't say enough about it. I've had it up to 44 mph and it was solid. I'm looking forward to taking it to 50 mph and maybe even more.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sorry

Spezzoto said:
Ribelle is a Monoscoque frame made by Dedacciai. So companies will buy it from Dedacciai and Sell it as their brand. Very comon this days. It is a good frame and I will be bringing a couple to the States mainly inn Florida next week. The only thing is that I will be bringing it in my Brand with the seat post clamp laser engraved and in a few colors. And also I will be matching it with a Black Wave deda curved fork to match the seat stay. They will be a hit since Dedacciai already ran out of them until March but a few companies already are marketing it. It will be a matter of price and color for people to buy it.
I will never buy a plain not painted frame since then I will have to pay to get it painted and warranties are kind of wack.

I should post pictures soon.
I guess I forgot to place some pictures in this thread. Sorry
Here are two Ribelle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts