Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On this mornings ride, things could not have been better. Beautiful cool morning, lite breeze out of the south, no traffic on the road, great music playing in my ear, and thoughts of how lucky I am to have the life, wife, and friends I do. Coming up the road I look over to the right and see a glourious sun rise to share with you all and I pull over and get ready to take a quick pic. As I get my camera ready I start to smell something not too pleasant and noticed I had stepped in poo and I thought "Wow, what a great reminder, no matter how great things are going you still need to watch out for life's big piles of poo."
That is all.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Cool... Not on the poop though.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
Yes, excellent deep thought. In life, there's nothing like stepping in the mess you've created.

:)
So, you're saying jup pooped outside, then stepped in it?

·
It's complexicated
1,418 Posts
Nice pix, thanx for sharing. Beautiful sunrise. Glad it's not smell-o-vision tho.

·
Registered
293 Posts
not sure what it says about me when I first thought the title was "Deep Throats by...." maybe I just need more caffeine

Or more hookers and blow

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bolo Grubb said:
not sure what it says about me when I first thought the title was "Deep Throats by...." maybe I just need more caffeine

Or more hookers and blow
I would go with all of the above :idea: :thumbsup:

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
did that jersey

come with its own medical team and bags full of PEDs?????

---attempting the near impossible task of getting a lounge post transferred to Doping

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
atpjunkie said:
come with its own medical team and bags full of PEDs?????

---attempting the near impossible task of getting a lounge post transferred to Doping
Hah, you forgot to include the necessary Lance Armstrong reference moreon. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts