Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother had to make a run to the Post Office. I tagged along. We took our cameras. Just thought I'd share

Transports

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A bicycle dining adventure

Aquarium connects their "underwater dining adventure" to the trail with bicycle parking and tables

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Nice pics, I especially like the one of the Cherry Creek Trail and the one of the bikes at the beginning. What type of Sony did you get?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zeytin said:
Nice pics, I especially like the one of the Cherry Creek Trail and the one of the bikes at the beginning. What type of Sony did you get?
Thanks, it's the dsc-p200. I'm pretty amazed by it. I've had a dsc-s85 for a few years and don't use it much because it's big and heavy. The P200 fits in my pocket and does everything the S-85 does.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
thbirks said:
Thanks, it's the dsc-p200. I'm pretty amazed by it. I've had a dsc-s85 for a few years and don't use it much because it's big and heavy. The P200 fits in my pocket and does everything the S-85 does.
Wow, hadn't realized how old mine is..lol. I have a DSC-P71. Love it thought, especially now that I realize I had the white balance set wrong for goodness knows how long. Great stuff you posted, looking forward to lots more.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Sigh.......

I miss riding in snow.

It has been very wet this year but since mid-December too warm for snow.

:(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Awsome picts!!!!!

thbirks said:
Aquarium connects their "underwater dining adventure" to the trail with bicycle parking and tables
I work near Confluence park and ride in from Boulder. Yesterday was my coldest ride of the year. 21 degree w/ windchill of 10 not including bike ride. My toes, finger tips and water bottle were frozen. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DirtFace said:
I work near Confluence park and ride in from Boulder. Yesterday was my coldest ride of the year. 21 degree w/ windchill of 10 not including bike ride. My toes, finger tips and water bottle were frozen. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!!!!!!
Good job. I think I would have taken the bus.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MB1 said:
I miss riding in snow.

It has been very wet this year but since mid-December too warm for snow.

:([/Q
Last Wednesday it was 60 degrees

Thursday it snowed all day.

Today it's 55.

This is pretty normal for Denver though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts