Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been visiting Tool and NIN sites every day looking for news on the new album and the Indy tour stop, respectively, but haven't paid much attention to my other fav band in a while. So yesterday I decided to stop by their site - glad I did!

Apparently they're releasing their entire back catalogue of ten albums, from Speak and Spell up to Exciter, remastered in stereo and 5.1 on CD, SACD, and DVD, with different discs available in the UK and USA. If the UK CD/SACD + DVD versions aren't too expensive on Amazon, I'll order all of those. I have everything from Black Celebration to the present, but don't mind adding duplicate copies of each to the collection. Hooray!

http://remasters.depechemode.com/

Also, you might want to check out the recent singles...they have some good remixes of some older songs, along with some new tracks. I'm digging the Goldfrapp remixes of Halo and A Pain That I'm Used To, The Brat's remix of Mercy in You, and Newborn. You can also find 'Bare' versions of Waiting for the Night and Clean on iTunes from the new album...both are simple versions of the original tracks, very good stuff.

·
Registered
727 Posts
so lemme get this straight....you despise pabst blue ribbon, but you love depeche mode?? that makes sense i guess. :confused: i think depeche mode needs to go on silent mode.

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cmatcan said:
so lemme get this straight....you despise pabst blue ribbon, but you love depeche mode?? that makes sense i guess. :confused: i think depeche mode needs to go on silent mode.
I somehow fail to see how these two are related but, yes, you got it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts