1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Lovely color scheme.

·
Registered
421 Posts
That is really a nice frame. Great job on the component selection and assembly too. Everything looks neat and tidy - overall a beautiful bike! :thumbsup:

What is that device on the rear derailleur housing? I suspect it helps to reduce cable friction, but not sure.

Paul

·
Sharkey
68 Posts
I LOVE my new DeSalvo too!

Welcome to the fan club! That's a beautiful bike!

Mine was delivered just a few weeks ago . . . and I just can't stop riding it! It cannot be overstated how important it is to have a builder that not only knows how to weld, but also how to translate the customers needs and wants into the geometry of the bike . . . needless to say, Mike is a complete pro and my fit/handling is spot on - perfect.

·
Rodie Persona
469 Posts

·
Rodie Persona
469 Posts
Mine will be coming with a matching fork. But if I were using the carbon fork I already have, which I might, I will not have it painted. Call me cheap. However if you look at the Spectrum website they have several photos of people who have had their carbon fork painted to match.

·
Descender
2,213 Posts
Great Bikes - That blue and black scheme really is nice - how much do she weigh?

Who can enlighten me on those Edge wheels - weight, cost , where to buy etc.

Sharkey - even if we know what you have on it - show from the drivetrain side - we like to look at parts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.