Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=165953

May 9th is the 3rd annual DFW TRAINing ride...

It started 3 years ago as a way for the Dallas and Fort Worth riders to get together..

The Dallas area folks board the westbound train to Fort Worth.... Together, the Dallas and Fort Worth people ride to Dallas....The Fort Worth riders then take the train home...

If anyone is in the area, please join Innergel, Chris H, David Loving, Pedalruns, Alx, Loraura, yours truely and a cast of other characters for this years festivities

This year will include a stop at Southwest Frame Works to see what David Cheakas is cooking up in his shop.....

The route is about 55 miles..A lot of people ride fixed gear...but all types of bikes are welcome.....

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Continuing my unbroken streak of missing due to conflicting family stuff.
Sorry. Have fun. Park your car in a safe place.

·
Cap'n of Industry
1,753 Posts
Highly recommended. Mrs GScot and I went last year and had a blast. Dave is a great guide and host. Not sure about making it this year but we'll see.

For Chris H and Innergel. 2nd gen rifles are shipping this month, I'll bring one down if you want to try em out.

·
hit it
4,006 Posts
I'd love to come & represent teh Houston Loungers but I'm booked solid that weekend.

I will be in DFW this weekend though.... MS150 here I come. I hope it doesn't rain too bad.

If anyone is around Texas Motor Speedway, I'll be at the St. Arnold's tent pimpin' the Lounge Socks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts