Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Poseur
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever try their bibshorts? The prices look pretty good and they seem to have good reviews, but I've never heard of dhb.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Its the Wiggle own-brand. I think I've read Cycling Plus or Cycling Weekly reviews which have been positive, but probably in the sense that they represent good value-for-money (because they're reasonable quality but cheap), rather than being comparable to the very best quality products.

·
Registered
217 Posts
GerryR said:
Anybody ever try their bibshorts? The prices look pretty good and they seem to have good reviews, but I've never heard of dhb.
I have their Merston 3/4 bib tights and long sleeve jersey. very nice. thicker brushed fleece material for cooler days. I also like the little zipper in front for pit-stops. the only minor negative is that the seams are not flatlock. chamois is nice too.

overall, i'd say the quality is decent and the value is incredible. shipping was reasonable too. $10 for a $100 order. Free shipping for over $150. took about 10 days to get to Los Angeles.

Fit was accurate using their size chart. I'm 5'6 140 and got size small in both jersey and 3/4 tights. both fit fine.

Highly recommend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts