Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of the Giro reports suggest there's a lot of bad blood between these two-just wondering if anyone knows the background. Nothing like a Giro with Italian stars who hate each other for some extra drama (hopefully it's over more than who has the flashiest shoes).

·
Mountain biker
315 Posts
stevesbike said:
some of the Giro reports suggest there's a lot of bad blood between these two-just wondering if anyone knows the background. Nothing like a Giro with Italian stars who hate each other for some extra drama (hopefully it's over more than who has the flashiest shoes).
when I saw this pic with caption, I wondered the same.
https://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2008/giro08/index.php?id=/photos/2008/giro08/giro083/Par1936837

But then I figured the picture just caught them in an awkward facial expression and the caption writer ran with it. Is there something?

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
I saw this on the live feed on telly and he was having words but as it was an italian channel (RaiSport) no idea what was said - they kept showing the clip over and over throughout the race so there was obviously something there but no clue!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.