·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
collectorvelo said:
i have only seen these in Dick's sporting goods store
never seen one on the Road
but unless I am wrong this is a fairly lowend made in China bike
This one was in a LBS that also carries Jamis and Redline. It looked on a comparable level with the Giant OCR, and Trek 1000. Aluminum frame, Tiagra rear deraiuller and sora front, shifters, and breaks, carbon fork.

My brother used to ride a Diamond back BMX bike back in the day that took a lot of abuse. Haven't kept up on the company much.

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
shades9323 said:
This one was in a LBS that also carries Jamis and Redline. It looked on a comparable level with the Giant OCR, and Trek 1000. Aluminum frame, Tiagra rear deraiuller and sora front, shifters, and breaks, carbon fork.

My brother used to ride a Diamond back BMX bike back in the day that took a lot of abuse. Haven't kept up on the company much.
So did I (in regards to BMX and Diamondback). Personally I wouldn't own one as a road bike though. I'm not aware of any pro or continental team that is sponsored by them. Same goes for those other two companies.

What price range? I'd be willing to bet you could find a Specialized for comparable price, and it's most likely would have nicer parts on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.