Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been traveling a lot and haven't been snooping around here regularly for awhile, but the posts about missing Old Ed reminded me that it's been a long time. Did he announce some dramatic life change, or just gradually wander away, or what?

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Cory said:
I've been traveling a lot and haven't been snooping around here regularly for awhile, but the posts about missing Old Ed reminded me that it's been a long time. Did he announce some dramatic life change, or just gradually wander away, or what?
He is seeking a sex change in Brasil, look for him to be back as Old Edina in a few weeks.

·
More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
Cory said:
No specific grand announcement. He still lurks if you know where to look.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I hear he's skulking around Venezuela....pehaps he's channeling HS Thompson?

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
Cory said:
OES was last seen in his barn after his barn party throwing everyone out so he could spend time with is menagerie without the lust of the other, former NCD, participants horning in...

I think he's on a secret govment mission! Somewhere, or somthin like that!

Miss him too!

EDB

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,406 Posts
Last seen, headed for Vegas with

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
Last seen, headed for Vegas with
Noooooo! She doesn't have the right...?

No barn yard... prerequsite!

Gheese... where are is he? Hangin out with Spin?

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,406 Posts
Sometimes, opposites attract.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i don't have a clue who this is except i assume she's a politico and appears to be a hot older MILF. that it all.
Errr, older and politico I get but I draw the line there. Ugh. I'm gonna view the Female/Shemale thread again for another fifteen minutes. :rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
Sometimes, opposites attract.
i don't have a clue who this is except i assume she's a politico and appears to be a hot older MILF. that it all.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
vol245 said:
She looks pretty darn hot there. I'm one day older than her.
yessir. she needs some ink and we're good to go.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts