Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the product names for their forks are different...and they look different as well. No more sub 3, and I was looking forward to their ....2.7 was it? It seems as if the spec weights are a little higher too. Wondering if they redesigned their line to be a little more robust.

And no more lightweight seatposts :mad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I haven't looked at the entire product line but am awaiting imminent delivery of the GS10 fork, which True Temper tells me is comparable to the Sub3, but w/o a rider weight limit. They have incorporated nanotechnology into this product with nano-sized carbon tubules embedded in the resin to increase strength. I was going to go with the 2005 Sub3, but figured it's the middle of winter and can wait for the new stuff since I'm not seeing much road time anyway. The new look of the fork complements my new frame which is a Parlee Z1x w/ flame paint job and some other good stuff like Zipp bar/stem, record carbon all around, Phil Wood BB, Chris King and Topolinos. I'll drop a full review in late spring once it has some miles on it, but I've already ridden one and can tell you that it is one sweet ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts