Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - this is probably a really dumb newbie question but I didn't see it covered anywhere when I did a search. With so many threads about the difficulty of finding the "perfect" saddle, do some people have a few saddles and swap them out prior to the ride depending on what they are doing that day - short but hard ride versus long but easy or moderate ride? Seems like it would be easy to do if you mounted each saddle to a seatpost and switched them out that way (one bolt to tighten and easy enough to mark the proper height on the post).

Thanks

·
Registered
549 Posts
That would be a new one to me. By the time you find the perfect saddle(which doesn't exist BTW) you will either be addicted to riding or not. By that time your butt will have adjusted and, within reason, there will be several saddles that will work - even some you never thought you could tolerate. You'll never be able to evaluate your old saddles the same way again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.