Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

DiLuca FG Lite pricing help, if you can.

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  mtbbmet 
I'm assuming that it is the white Protour leaders paint scheme. There were two different ones. One has the UCI ProTour logo on the top tube, and one does not. If it is the one with the logo and "D. DI LUCA" near the seat tube, there were only 28 of those made, and it is officially a 2005. Released at the end of the season after DiLuca wrapped up the first ProTour championship. When the 28 were released it was more of a pre-order situation where you told Bianchi what size you wanted and they painted up the frame. These were available as a complete bike only. Came with Record/ITM/Bora's, and were 8000Euro.
If it does not have the logo/name then I do not know exact numbers. Those were released as a promo through Bianchi mid 2005 and came with a signed ProTour leaders jersey. I am told that I have the only one in Canada. Not sure if that's fact or not, but that's what the Canadian distributer said.
Where did she get it from?
Now I should clear something up here, I am only taking about the full aluminum FG Lite. If she has the carbon seat stays, then that is a toatally different beast. Those were widely available as frame only, and there are much more of them than 28.
If that is the case, $4000 is too much.

Lets get something straight.
Is the bike white or silver?
The 06 DiLuca replica shown on the site is not the 05 ProTour leaders frame that I am talking about.
Sorry for any misunderstanding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.