Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

DiLuca FG Lite pricing help, if you can.

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  mtbbmet 
The Bianchi web site lists the 2006 replica as full aluminum, campy record, ITM, with Eurus wheels at $6300.00. Just go their site, go to bikes and on the bottom you can pick which year you want to look at. See if that is the bike. Don't know about the edition of 28 with the Boras and the jersey. Based on the wheels you listed it looks like the cataloge one at $6300. When it comes to used bikes in perfect condition I would look at it this way; 1. For the money ($4000) what can you buy today. Carbon vs. Alum., Carbones, Record.... what would you get. 2. What are your needs, does is matter if it is a few years old Record vs. new record.? 3. Used bike, has it been crashed, who build it up? 4. Deal or no deal, sexy or not, is it the right fit, feel and ride for you. 5. Most important, do you want a doper's name on your bike?
By the way, I ride a 928, so Pantani (doper) is on my bike even if just represtented by a number.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.