Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do people not know how to flush? do they leave used TP all over their homes too? and how hard is it to pee into a hole a foot in diameter? is your aim really that bad?! and you know these same people did not wash their hands before grabbing the door knob/handle before they left. :mad2: :frown2:

·
I like Chicken
1,403 Posts
I think I'll hold it till I get home. Thnx.

·
Anti-Hero
10,343 Posts
At work, there's a single restroom that about 6 of us share. The men generally leave the seat up, which I don't really care about, but one of them has the worst aim I've ever seen. He pees on all parts of the rim of the toilet as well as on the floor near the toilet. It's effing gross. I want to leave a note on the toilet that says "stand closer, it's not as long as you think."

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
One time I was really (x 100) backed up and unloaded a wasted pellet the size of a coke can and more dense than a brick in a convenience store toilet. I felt bad about it as there was no chance this thing was going to be removed without "manual intervention." No one gets paid enough to handle human feces. But I'd had quite a bit of wine and a massive steak dinner the night before. I was sweating and feeling faint...this had to happen.

BTW, my lower GI is feeling great! That incident was over a year ago.

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
Andrea138 said:
Try some fiber. HTH.
That was a once in a lifetime extrication and the "jaws of life" were almost called in. However, the experience got me thinking about the practicality of having an in-sink-erator (garbage disposal) installed in toilets. I think it's genius. Of course, the plunger manufacturers union would go nuts and the lobbyists would be frantically trying to stop the process, but I digress.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Creakyknees said:
I'm not clicking on any link that ends with the words "dookie-bubble"

Kthxbai.
yeah, that usually means trouble. i've already been grossed out enough today.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
When I deployed after 9/11, our carrier was in the Indian Ocean launching airstrikes and hosting media reporters from all over the world. Each time a reporter came out of Afghanistan or Pakistan, they would always bring some special virus with them that sweep the ship giving everyone some kind of stomach issue. I carried a small bottle of purel like stuff to wash my hands all the time, but it still hit me a few times. It got spread by people not washing their hands. The people putting silverware in trays, folding laundry, etc weren't washing their hands enough.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
real stonie said:
That was a once in a lifetime extrication and the "jaws of life" were almost called in. However, the experience got me thinking about the practicality of having an in-sink-erator (garbage disposal) installed in toilets. I think it's genius. Of course, the plunger manufacturers union would go nuts and the lobbyists would be frantically trying to stop the process, but I digress.
It's called a macerator, and they use them on some boats. They chop up your issue, then use seawater and some galvanic reaction to sterilize it, and pump it overboard. Though it results in much cleaner stuff than you'll get out of a commercial wastewater plant, they're illegal in most coastal waters--the holding tank pump-out lobby got hold of it, I reckon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts