Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I have the '07 Ultimax and like how they fit my feet. The Sidi Max felt a tad wider for the given size but it was almost too wide for me. Hard to really be precise with shoe fit since our feet are unique per individual.

I would vaguely say it is somewhere midway/average. As for size in length, it seemed to be consistent with the other brands of size 41 even though I know there are slight length differences. I didn't feel my toes were bunched up/curled and I usually have a bit of toe wiggle room so it's not a dead on type fit.

Just have to try them on...

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Medium width

woodys737 said:
Anyone have any feedback on DMT shoe sizing? Is the fit generally narrow, short, tall, etc...I'm familiar with certain Nike, Pearlizumi, Scott, Shimano and Diadora fits.

Thanks.
I have used Diadora shoes most of my riding career. Last year I bought a pair of DMT Ultimax RSX shoes. These fit a bit wider than the Diadora Ergos I was using. Length seemed the same (for my size 48 feet). I have the ratchet strap nearly completely "bottomed out" so they are definately roomier.

·
Registered
780 Posts
DMT Kyoma

I have the 06 DMT Kyoma. Overall, I like the fit although they are a bit too snug in the toebox for my liking. I also have the 04 Nike Poggio II's and the 07 Nike Poggio IV's, which have a roomier toebox. I just got the 08 Specialized BG Pro Carbon Road which have the roomier tox box.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I have a set of 07' DMT Flash and 07 Specialized BG Carbon Pro and while similar in width as Carnac, Diadora, and Northwave, but the DMT is narrower than my Specialized BG Carbon Pro. By comparison, I wear size 42 and out of curiosity before summer started, I tried on a pair of Sidi Genius 6.6 and was amzed at the difference as the SIDI made the DMT seem very wide!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Overall: DMT fit close to Nike except Nike have more room in the toe box. Length consistant with other brands.

Toe box/roomy to tight: Specialized BG Pro Carbon. Then Nike. Then DMT.

Width/ Wide to narrow: Specialized BG Carbon Pro. Then DMT Flash, Carnac, Diadora, Northwave. Then Sidi Genius 6.6.

Good information. Thanks! Feel free to add/correct for future searchers. Got what I need...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.