Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can a company use this photo as their web page homepage.

http://next-bike.com/

Does anyone else see anything wrong with this picture, I mean cheese and rice, your a bike company how can these cheap company's have such little dignity that they are proud to display this picture of this guy so poorly fitted to a bicycle.

Please do not ask why I was visiting this, I was merely bored and curious if any of these crappy bike brands they sell at the wal are even reputable enough to have their own company website.

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
I'm just hoping that's dads thumb and not something else...

·
\m/{-_-}\m/
787 Posts
What's even better is that the model he's on is called the "Power Climber". Maybe because of the insane amount of power it would take to get that beast to the top of a climb?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
I dunno...some people won't pay more than a benjamin for a bike and these probably fill that need. Sure they are crap bikes, but not everyone cares.

·
Proud luddite
7,192 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I dunno...some people won't pay more than a benjamin for a bike and these probably fill that need. Sure they are crap bikes, but not everyone cares.
I agree. The company is probably targeting the more casual cyclist, the ones who that photo would appeal to. Maybe folks who have been sedentary for a long time and want to start exercising.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
azpeterb said:
I agree. The company is probably targeting the more casual cyclist, the ones who that photo would appeal to. Maybe folks who have been sedentary for a long time and want to be discouraged from exercising.
FIFY!

·
p != b
2,303 Posts
azpeterb said:
I agree. The company is probably targeting the more casual cyclist, the ones who that photo would appeal to. Maybe folks who have been sedentary for a long time and want to look like a bear riding a bicycle in the circus.
fify.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
azpeterb said:
I agree. The company is probably targeting the more casual cyclist, the ones who that photo would appeal to. Maybe folks who have been sedentary for a long time and want to look like a hippo raping a gazelle.
FIFYA.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Power Climber - Men's

* 24” size designed for young adults
* Silver with orange accent color
* Comes with a full suspension frame, 18-speed shifting, Front and rear V- Brakes

The Power Climber "Men's" is designed for young adults... LOL so why is there a 38 year old guy on it...? who knows.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
mccurdy21 said:
Power Climber - Men's

* 24” size designed for young adults
* Silver with orange accent color
* Comes with a full suspension frame, 18-speed shifting, Front and rear V- Brakes

The Power Climber "Men's" is designed for young adults... LOL so why is there a 38 year old guy on it...? who knows.
He was probably the photographer's assistant and they needed a model.

·
always right sometimes
1,832 Posts
Next

sweet dirt whip! that thing is made from ti for sure. that rear shock serves NO purpose. the only reason why that company is called "next" is because they will immediately have you researching your "next" purchase.

·
I drank what?
3,229 Posts
Still temped to get a non labeled carbon frame and throw a Next sticker on it like somebody else did here. (I remember reading somebodies post that their friend did just that, thought that would be kind of funny)

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
azpeterb said:
I agree. The company is probably targeting the more casual cyclist, the ones who that photo would appeal to. Maybe folks who have been sedentary for a long time and want to have an excuse to visit the proctologist.
FIFY.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Needs corgeez...

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,420 Posts
azpeterb said:
I agree. The company is probably targeting the more casual cyclist, the ones who that photo would appeal to. Maybe folks who have been sedentary for a long time and want to start exercising.

You're too kind. I would have put a different way. I would have said "The company is probably targeting feeble minded wankers."

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
where's the

their saddles are too low?????

1 - 20 of 45 Posts