Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haiku d'etat said:
wear a tinfoil beanie on my head AND latex gloves AND mismatched socks all day at work for a can of coffee. and i'll pay for the coffee and shipping.

my cube-mate will take pictures at any time of the day you wish, and i'll post them on request. if he's at lunch, i'll make self-portraits.

wednesday of next week is the day.

let the bidding wars begin.

The J's!
Or just buy some when you are here. Of course if you really want to wear a tinfoil beanie et al then by all means......nttawwt

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
wear a tinfoil beanie on my head AND latex gloves AND mismatched socks all day at work for a can of coffee. and i'll pay for the coffee and shipping.

my cube-mate will take pictures at any time of the day you wish, and i'll post them on request. if he's at lunch, i'll make self-portraits.

The J's!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Last night, the Trader Joes check out guy gave me a free candy bar (expensive type) cause I guessed my purchase total within $1. My guess $164.37. The bill was $164.00 exactly.
all coffee?

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
This doesn't mean I wouldn't participate but...

haiku d'etat said:

The J's!
Not that I would mind seeing all that but.....check this out!

Now that said I'll send you a can for photographic proof of beaniedom

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haiku d'etat said:
people: i understand there's a TJ's in SD. how close is that to old town? super-close, like walking distance?

anyways, it's fun to get coffee in the post, and i'm doing something artistic here.

the world will be a better place with pics of The J's in a tinfoil beanie, latex gloves, and mismatched socks, at work...on the inteRweb.

come on now, you're supposed to be worsening my offer and making me REALLY work for it.

remember, i work for a stuffy financial inst.

ok, then in addition to the aforementioned you must wear pants that are two inches too short, to see mismatched socks, AND wear a white button up with a skinny leather tie
a la Footloose

my additional .02

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
Last night, the Trader Joes check out guy gave me a free candy bar (expensive type) cause I guessed my purchase total within $1. My guess $164.37. The bill was $164.00 exactly.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
people: i understand there's a TJ's in SD. how close is that to old town? super-close, like walking distance?

anyways, it's fun to get coffee in the post, and i'm doing something artistic here.

the world will be a better place with pics of The J's in a tinfoil beanie, latex gloves, and mismatched socks, at work...on the inteRweb.

come on now, you're supposed to be worsening my offer and making me REALLY work for it.

remember, i work for a stuffy financial inst.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Kram59 said:
Speaking of coffee, how was the brew that I sent you?
i haven't tapped it yet, it's on my "coffee table" LOL!, and i totally owe you a shirt big-time.

i'm a idiot with PM's, but if you would do me a flavor, em me your addy at:

tail wind editor at yahoo x com.

and like that.

i'm going to the PO tomorrow to get some skull rings and sh*t i ordered from germany, and will send that jimmy your way!

and if kanglie wei is reading, your sh*t is in the post tomorrow too, minus the damn bars, as i can't find the moth*rf*ckers.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Speaking of coffee, how was the brew that I sent you?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Val_Garou said:
Ok, I'll send the coffee if you get a coworker to wear the artistic efforts while you handle him with the latex gloves. Photos posted of course, and taken by a supervisor of some sort.
well, THAT'S not gonna happen. :rolleyes:

·
Life Coach
2,523 Posts
Ok, I'll send the coffee if you get a coworker to wear the artistic efforts while you handle him with the latex gloves. Photos posted of course, and taken by a supervisor of some sort.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
svend said:
ok, then in addition to the aforementioned you must wear pants that are two inches too short, to see mismatched socks, AND wear a white button up with a skinny leather tie
a la Footloose

my additional .02
done. except the tie. i will have to find another tie, as i don't have a skinny leather one and it would be a "hardship" (nttawwt :) ) to acquire such. but i do have a nice art museum tie, tho it might be all wrinkly.

in lieu of a tie, what?

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Done.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
gotcher hookup tomorrow if the powers that be let me out ON TIME. :)

xl, right?
nevermind, xl's allz i gots. so that's what yer gettin!

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
How to feel really, really old in a grocery store

Relevant to nothing at all except the price of groceries made me think of it, I remember shopping with my mom when I was probably eight or nine years old, and she always beat me at the game of guessing how much it would cost. Finally she told me her secret: "It's about a dollar a bag."
I mean, I'm old, but shouldn't be THAT old.

·
Life Coach
2,523 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
well, THAT'S not gonna happen. :rolleyes:
You have a fairly demanding and picky sense of how dares work, don't you?

You wanted to work for it, so there it is/was. The supervisor didn't have to be YOUR supervisor, you know. I'm sure there's someone in charge of custodial services who would have been happy to snap your pic. . .

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
XL's fine. I ain't no little girlie-man.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haiku d'etat said:
done. except the tie. i will have to find another tie, as i don't have a skinny leather one and it would be a "hardship" (nttawwt :) ) to acquire such. but i do have a nice art museum tie, tho it might be all wrinkly.

in lieu of a tie, what?

how about a thirftshop special, 70's style superwide....I'm thinking it has to just scream
wrong.....it's all about the art

1 - 20 of 30 Posts