Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a bruise on my leg.. earlier in the week it was just a tenderness/bruise feeling in my right leg on the front outside muscle/part. Then yesterday it turned greenish on the surface.

It doesn't hurt when I walk or anything like that, definately not when riding. But it is weird because I never hit it with anything. It is about 6" above the right part of my knee cap and is sort of like a horizontal line (running left to right).

Any ideas? Could this be from riding? Or did I just get drunk and run into a table and not know it?

Also... how come I don't get sick? Seriously I can't remember that last time I was actually sick with something.

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
jsedlak said:
Also... how come I don't get sick? Seriously I can't remember that last time I was actually sick with something.

Is your blood type AB? Mine is. My wife has a book called Eating For Your Blood Type. I'm an AB+ and it describes me to a "T"

"You rarely get sick."
"You love meat, you could never eat another fruit or vegetable for the rest of your life and you would be happy."

That's me.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Sounds an awful lot like a table, doesn't it?

I get leg bruises all the time, and if I think really, really hard I can usually remember the hard edge I glanced off of when I was in a hurry to get somewhere. Sometimes I can't, but I'm sure they all have the same cause.

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Word to the wise:
Don't stand too close to a second story window and do a freebase hit when you're by yourself. I got lucky but man my chest hurt.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
terry b said:
Sounds an awful lot like a table, doesn't it?

I get leg bruises all the time, and if I think really, really hard I can usually remember the hard edge I glanced off of when I was in a hurry to get somewhere. Sometimes I can't, but I'm sure they all have the same cause.
That is what I was thinking, but there are no tables in my life that that height. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.