1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Roll Out Jeremy
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
There are few things more satisfying than the sound of a dodge ball going "KABONG" as it bounces off your opponent.

·
Tactle-neck
865 Posts
I joined an NYC dodgeball league, and out first game is sunday. I am so excited...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dodgeball is my main sport - cycling is simply cross training for it.

Season about to start up here. We are going for a three-peat.

This **** is real.

·
Roll Out Jeremy
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dodge ball and tennis courts

Where do you guys play? On a tennis court, basketball court? Would dodge ball really harm a tennis court? To me, I think it is most important that the court is being used.

·
Shut Up And Ride!
168 Posts
Fordy said:
Where do you guys play? On a tennis court, basketball court? Would dodge ball really harm a tennis court? To me, I think it is most important that the court is being used.
[sarcasm font]Fordy, there you go being all pragmatic again! Sure it's good that the courts get used and sure it's even better that it brings the community together, but these courts were made for TENNIS. That's why they call them "tennis courts." Where are the tennis players going to go all dressed up in their preppy shirts with popped collars and prefectly white tennis shoes? :cryin:

I say we ban these nuisance games of dodgeball and bike polo that do a whole lot more for everyone involved before they start thinking they are a legitimate use of the courts and rename them "sports courts" or "multi-use sporting area" or something even more beurocratic sounding. :D [/sarcasm font]

:thumbsup:

·
Roll Out Jeremy
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's nothing new.....

we call it "casketball"

·
Rub it............
3,833 Posts
HIMEHEEM said:
If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

If you can dodge a car you can dodge a ball

The 5 D's of Dodgeball

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive & Dodge

·
Registered
663 Posts
"Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever."

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I think that bike polo and dodge ball should be combined into one violent, bloody, game.

·
Roll Out Jeremy
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"If it doesn't kill you"

"It will make you tough" (Unknown)...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts