Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,054 Posts
the weapons guy needs a foldable stock...that thing looks a bit unwieldy in the cockpit.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Yes, this occured in South Africa.. interesting that there were two posts with events from SA.. My home land.. never in the news for good shit..

·
Russian Troll Farmer
3,230 Posts
Looks like a job by a bunch of desperados; everybody knows those vehicles are bulletproof, and the ONLY chance you'll ever have at one is when it's parked and the doors are open. My guess is the gunslingers took off after they drew too much attention to themselves.

·
Registered
630 Posts
But then the driver goes back past the shooters, maybe the only way, and gets the giant armored truck stuck and he has to get out and I presume go post up or whatever they call it as he defends from outside the stuck truck. What happened next?

I imagine with enough shots in the same location the bullets will start getting through but the thieves would have to first shoot and incapacitate the driver (unless he gets the truck stuck for them) and then somehow shoot enough of the window out to get in. Desperate.

·
Registered
630 Posts
The driver must have been trapped and forced to go off-road. Knowing they’d be an easy target if they stayed in the supposedly armored truck, he goes out. Or is that what he wants the camera to record. He gets to leave the pile of money and with the biggest gun. I wouldn’t stay in the truck. I would run into the jungle.

·
Registered
630 Posts
police:
“The driver of the CIT vehicle managed to evade the robbers for a while but later stopped in wait for the robbers. The robbers fled without taking any money. No arrests have yet been made.”

·
Registered
2 Posts
You know damn well he told his coworker to delete his browser history when he gave him the phone. Better safe than sorry!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts