I me{a^n, w"t¢f?

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,427 Posts
Makes me afraid to buy one.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,285 Posts
All I can think of is that the name sounds like an old word for laxative.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Since I grew up with ESL, I am apparently immune to the pains of punctuation.

That being said, mom also thinks the best bed for your back is anything harder than a concrete slab, so maybe I'm just used to it...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Really ludicrous brand name. They are really fine saddles though, and a lot of us use them. I guess we ignore the cutesy name/spelling/punctuation.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I like the Arione R1 and the Kurve Snake, no issues with either. The bar tape is pretty good stuff as well, at least in my experience so the way the spelling goes is fine with me.

Corrected some spelling, autocorrect had me tasting the bar tape but I do not eat bar tape.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I like the Arione R1 and the Kurve Snake, no issues with either. The bar tape is pretty good stuff as well, at least in my experience so the way the spelling goes is fine with me.

Corrected some spelling, autocorrect had me tasting the bar tape but I do not eat bar tape.
I should give their bar tape a shot, heard lots of good things.

Fan of the Arione myself, might give the Kurve a shot next since it sounds like it is the Fi'zi:k equivalent of the Brooks Cambium (also at about half the Cambium's weight).

·
Registered
317 Posts
I me{a^n, w"t¢f?
LOL :)

Certainly made my @$'$ s0:r3
X2 :(

the ad team who came up with the brand was hooked on Phonics I think
LOL

Its hieroglyphics for ass hatchet
Agreed, tried couple of their saddles and my azz and eustachian region were not happy. For my ass Specialized saddles have been the best, but their Toupe with #1 (least padding) and CF shell made my ass sore...had to sell it and went back to my Riva 143mm.

Damn, I forgot. I do like their bar tape.
I'll check the bar tape. Love your kitty avatar! :)

·
your god hates me
1,553 Posts
tried couple of their saddles and my azz and eustachian region were not happy.

It's been a long time since I engaged in any formal study of anatomy, but isn't the eustachian region (sic) in one's head, between the middle ear and throat?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Their saddles are trash. Give me an SMP Selle Italia any day.
which one was that? Selle SMP, or Selle Italia?

after 30 years with Selle Italia bum racks, I am now a total convert to Selle SMP. too bad they are so pricey :cryin:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
It's been a long time since I engaged in any formal study of anatomy, but isn't the eustachian region (sic) in one's head, between the middle ear and throat?
If saddle caused enough of discomfort, it may even affect the far regions from the source area. :(

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
which one was that? Selle SMP, or Selle Italia?

after 30 years with Selle Italia bum racks, I am now a total convert to Selle SMP. too bad they are so pricey :cryin:
I've been on the SMP Dynamic. Best saddle in 25 years on the road. Check out BikeBug online, they are out of Australia. Wicked good prices on SMPs and FREE shipping!

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
I have one of their TT saddles.. Not crazy about it but better then the sitero I had before it... So I'm still searching ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.