Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts

Asking 550. Likely a better bike. But what do I know? I thought the bike with the ridiculous stem set-up and super high seat post was too small for the rider? But why does that even matter? Who spends 6K on a brand new bike that doesn’t even come close to fitting the rider? Whoever owns this bike has been feeding the poster complete BS. Yes, it sucks, they got their frame destroyed, but being an opportunist azzhat about it doesn’t make you a fellow cyclist. About a year ago I spent a whole lot of time on eBay looking at bicycle frames. That was pre-bike boom. 1K replacement is crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
are u a lawyer? cause the judge would throw u out of court.
Just for the record, Judges don’t throw people out of court.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
don't u get started, no the judge doesn't, he tells the sargent of arms, and that guy throws you out.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
don't u get started, no the judge doesn't, he tells the sargent of arms, and that guy throws you out.
Don’t you get started? What does that even mean? What kind of weird directive do you think you can deliver? No offense meant, just asking about what looks like delusional thinking... Oh, and it’s a Bailiff.

·
Registered
11,066 Posts
you're way out of your lane, bro...cease and desist now before you dig the hole any deeper.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
U haven't seen the size of my ..... a .......shovel!
He still hasn't produced one illustration that that bike is not worth $1K.
How do you know what they call anything where she lives.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
13,793 Posts
OP, where did you go???

Who is this person you borrowed this bike from? Is this a friend who you want to keep a friend? Just saying.

And how the heck do you do that to a bike without sending yourself to the hospital? Did it fly off your car at a high speed and then get run over?

·
Russian Troll Farmer
3,273 Posts
Don’t you get started? What does that even mean? What kind of weird directive do you think you can deliver? No offense meant, just asking about what looks like delusional thinking... Oh, and it’s a Bailiff.

"Don't you git started" is a Hillbilly euphemism, meaning roughly "Don't you try to tell me anything".

·
Banned Sock Puppet
13,793 Posts
Ever notice lately how often OPs disappear? Do they exist just to stir the pot?
Recycled trolls who were previously banned?

·
Banned Sock Puppet
13,793 Posts
Or the response of infighting between the members chased him off...
This has definitely happened in the past. However, in this and a few other cases, the question's weirdness makes it suspect.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Perhaps sometimes they just cannot swallow the responses they are given? Not a lot of thank yous going around.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
13,793 Posts
Perhaps sometimes they just cannot swallow the responses they are given? Not a lot of thank yous going around.
And there is that. A poser asked a question hoping to get confirmation of their opinion. When they are told otherwise, they are offended.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts