Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying another bike.... I already have 5. She hasnt complained yet. Do you think she will notice a 6th???? :confused: And one other thing totally off the subject... why don't girls "get" The 3 Stoogies? I mean come on.... knowing how to defend against the One Handed 2-Finger Eye Poke is some valuable information!!!!

Anyway.... heres to another pony in the stable!!!!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
kilofox said:
Thinking about buying another bike.... I already have 5. She hasnt complained yet. Do you think she will notice a 6th???? :confused: And one other thing totally off the subject... why don't girls "get" The 3 Stoogies? I mean come on.... knowing how to defend against the One Handed 2-Finger Eye Poke is some valuable information!!!!

Anyway.... heres to another pony in the stable!!!!!
I remember being at a party once when somebody asked me how many bikes I owned. I was counting and debating if a complete pile of parts equated to a bike when my wife chimed in "He has 8 bikes." Seemed to satisfy everybody else but it left me wondering which ones she didn't know about.

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Remind her ....

that in parts of the world some have more than one wife.

:D

ciao

·
Registered
135 Posts
Or, remind her...it may take 8 bikes to satisfy you, but you only need one wife. It would be highly recommended to remind her of this before buying, say, bike #10. While you say the first part, she'll be so stunned that she won't hear the second part (the "I'm buying this really expensive ride..." part) and you'll be home free! :D

-OwMyNads

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.