Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am on the freeway going about and 70 in the middle lane and some jackwagon in a BMW sedan with a hitchmount starts merging from on on ramp- both i and the car in front notice that his bike is coming loose and "awe sh!t" its off!

to avoid slamming into the car in front of me I sweep into the carpool lane (cause im evasive like that) and just as i start to come around him what do a see? A flying Trek about to be plowed by yours truly standing all upright and proper like a friggin dear-

and of course the dnozzles first words as he comes over "and i was just taking it in for a tune up" I stare blankly.

after all info is exchange and getting ready to go- i see him latching the bike back to his rack- i make sure i leave first

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Allez Rouge said:
You sure that's a Trek? The rear dropout spacing looks more like something OCC would build.

Yeah, that's a mod courtesy of the OP :D

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
What happened to your car?

joe

·
Administrator
12,953 Posts
suspension seatpost = lame

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Ouch!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JoeDaddio said:
What happened to your car?
license plate bent a little- some scrapes on the grill- nothing too bad. luckily the 4runner has some metal platting on the undercarriage since i dragged that sucker for about 30 years

·
You Phillip mah census
4,665 Posts
Seat not level, seat missing! That's a job for duct tape.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
The saddle is too low.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NUTT said:
Note.... don't just hit reply again after spending your lunch hour at the gym.
i dont even know what that means

1 - 20 of 30 Posts