Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a retail source for TST titanium frames? I tried Cambria, but they only have one size and can't tell me when they will get more. I called the builder, TiSports in Washington, and they transferred me around to three people. When I finally got the "bike woman," her voicemail says she's on vacation.

Any clues? Thanks.

·
Registered
499 Posts
team_sheepshead said:
Anyone know of a retail source for TST titanium frames? I tried Cambria, but they only have one size and can't tell me when they will get more. I called the builder, TiSports in Washington, and they transferred me around to three people. When I finally got the "bike woman," her voicemail says she's on vacation.

Any clues? Thanks.
It looks like you can order direct from their Web site: http://www.titaniumsports.com/order_frames.html

But they cost a lot more than $500.

·
BrooklynVelo
1,426 Posts
team_sheepshead said:

Any clues? Thanks.
It looks like the old 1" headtube TST frames have finally been completely blown out by Cambria. Too bad, great frames I used to have a Mongoose Pro Ti mtb that was made by TST.

What's the matter, one new frame not enough for you? :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Check eBay. Someone on there is selling Ti frames around that price. They look suspiciously like the TST's. Maybe someone bought a few to sell later. Who knows, but I've seen several on there in the past week or so.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe thinkin' about a race bike for sometime down the road. the marinoni is way too beautiful to race. :)

daneil said:
It looks like the old 1" headtube TST frames have finally been completely blown out by Cambria. Too bad, great frames I used to have a Mongoose Pro Ti mtb that was made by TST.

What's the matter, one new frame not enough for you? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts